The mattresses which you are going to encounter at mattress store Tucson or any other store selling mattresses are made of five main materials which include:
- Innerspring:It has coils made of steel which support a polyfoam layer which is comfortable.
- Latex:At times referred to as high-density polyfoam, it supports core with a synthetic or natural latex comfort layer
- Airbed: The air chambers are deflated or inflated in order for you to reach your desired firmness.
- Foam:Made of either a combination of polyfoam which is supportive and memory foam or just pure polyfoam.
- Hybrid: It has over 2 inches of latex or memory foam to give you extra comfort with additional pocketed coils to give you support.
Size of the mattress
There are 6 standard sizes which you can choose from when buying a mattress:
- The California king
- The king
- The queen
- Twin XL
There are some models of mattresses which come with additional sizes like:
- Short queen
- Full XL
- Split Queen
- Split king
- Split California
For the split types, they include two mattresses which can either be separated or pushed together. A twin or XL twin mattress can accommodate one person.
- Full or double mattress type can accommodate one person with a pet or two adults without a pet.
- For the queen mattress, it can accommodate one adult with a pet or two adults with no pet.
- A king mattress can accommodate one adult with pets or children or two adults with a child or a large pet.
- California king can accommodate one adult with multiple children or pets, two adults with children or multiple pets.
According to mattress Tucson, the preference of the firmness of the mattresses is normally tied to:
- Your weight
- Your sleeping position
If you sleep on your side, then it is possible that you are going to enjoy having a mattress which is softer. But if you are the type who sleeps on your back or stomach, then it will be best if you buy a mattress which is firm or at least with a mild firmness.
When it comes to weight, if you are lighter, then it is possible that you will enjoy sleeping on a softer mattress for you to experience more pressure relief and conforming. But in case you are a heavy individual, then get a firmer mattress from mattress store Tucson to prevent excessive sinkage.